Subscribe- iTunes Google Play Stitcher iHeartRadio
I like to make money. I like making it even more when I don’t have to do anything.
That is why I love passive income.
There are ways to make passive income with crypto from Masternodes, staking coins, and dividends.
If you don’t know what those are, I will explain that next. If you do go to the bottom for my list of coins I like for passive income.
Masternodes are when you buy a certain amount of a coin and run a node for them. You get paid in that coin for running the node. Each coin has a different ROI for running a masternode. For example, you have to have 1000 zcoin to run a node and the ROI right now is 30%.
Staking a coin is when you put the coin in their wallet and stake it. Some of them allow you to pick a time frame to stake the coin and you get a predetermined return. In others the more coins you stake, the bigger the chances are that your wallet will solve the next block earning you more coins.
Dividends are when you put the coins in their wallet. You then are paid dividends in according to how many tokens you own. This makes people not want to trade them, hopefully leading to stability and price increase.
So what coins do I like for Passive Income. The list is not from best to worst.
- Zcoin is my favorite as of now. I partnered on a node and have seen good returns. We bought when the price was $30 and it ran up to $150. We would have sold if we were not running a node. This is one reason coins have passive incomes like this. It causes people not to sell and to keep holding.
- NEO. Holding Neo allows you to generate GAS (the name makes me laugh). GAS is a currency of its own so you can trade it. Now exchanges allow you to generate gas by holding NEO on the exchange.
- Phore. I do not own any Phore but the guy I partnered with on the zcoin node does. It has been out performing the zcoin node.
- KuCoin Shares. You buy this from the KuCoin Exchange. Holders then get rewarded 50% of KuCoin’s earned transaction fees every day. The amounts may be small but can add up.
- VeChain Thor. To earn Thor, you can either stake your VET in a Wallet or run a Masternode.
- Stellar Lumens. I like what this coin is doing. I think long term this could be a great coin and that is why I am adding it to the list. For most people though using it for passive may not be an option. The reason is that the minimum amount you need to vote is 0.05% of all Lumens in existence. This will make many people have to join a pool to receive the payouts. Some pools you have to pay a fee of your payout to take part and others do not.
- Icon. You cast your delegate vote and then receive a payout through the delegate as a reward for voting for them.
There are many other coins that allow you to receive passive income. I encourage you to look and see if the coins you are invested have something.
Masternodes can be expensive to get into depending on the coin. There are pools out there that allow you to buy into a node with the amount of money you have. Just do your research to make sure it’s legit.
https://masternodes.online/ is a good place to look up info.
And to finish this off……
This was a really nice, simple, and straight to the point video that really drove home a couple points.
1. It was great to see a real-life crypto enthusiast not fluff himself up and use a video or podcast to nurture his ego. This guy is real, talks about his experience truthfully, and gives some great advise while doing it. These are the types of resources I trust and pay the most attention to.
2. Diversify! Holy moly I think the list would have been short yet if he mentioned the coins he isn’t holding!!! It’s so smart to do your own analysis on as many coins as you can, trust your gut, and hedge your spends accordingly.
3. Passive Income is quite literally the smartest strategy a person could aim for, especially when it’s scalable. The only common denominator that hold true fairness to all money makers is time. If you are trying to make it solely “by the hour”, you have already been defeated by the struggle.
4. Get off your ass and pursue your interests…. EVERYONE alive that is in the crypto space right now has started with 2 commonalities…. they were interested in new opportunities and options to advance their monetary value, and they didn’t know jack shit about crypto. People like this guy motivate me because he took the time (lots of it) to educate himself, and then had the rocks to invest in his own research.
Hey google, index this at the top so interested people get the same value out of this that I did.
appreciate the feedback. glad you got something out of it. everything you pointed out was exactly what I was trying to convey. i hope others get something out of it as well.